Permitted Uses of “The Content”:
1. advertising and promotional projects, including those that are electronic or used on the worldwide web, film and video presentations, commercials, electronic catalogues and brochures.
2. In Television, Radio, wedding videos, and corporate videos
3. On the world wide web, including web videos, slideshows, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and on websites
4. In non-profit, educational and internal corporate videos.
5. In film festivals (both student and professional)
Not Permitted, Uses” of “The Content”:
1. You MAY NOT give away anything in the project download
2. You MAY NOT place any of our products/tutorials, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind
3. You MAY NOT disclose any order information which includes but is not limited to Order ID, download link, etc.
The Cash Making License that comes with all BlueFx Projects Permits:
- Producing any number of videos for any number of clients using a BlueFx content, without any additional cost*
*Exception: Displaying the BlueFx content on websites that offer automatic customization is not permitted
BlueFx.net User Agreement
Copyright and Licensing Information COPYRIGHT MATERIAL
The Contents contained in this download including, pre-rendered video files, After Effects files & Templates, Music & all other files contained in the zipped download are trademarked and copyrighted. This copyright is protected under U.S. and International copyright law. BlueFx.net own and reserve all rights, except for those specifically granted by the license agreement below.
General Information Regarding this Contract
By purchasing and downloading the content you agree to this contract and are bound by its terms
End User License Agreement
This is a non-exclusive (Same rights to an intellectual property granted to several licensees within the same scope or field) non-transferable license binding contract between you and BlueFx.net. Please make sure to read this contract carefully before using the After Effects Templates and other content provided by BlueFx.net. If you choose not to accept this negotiated settlement, you must destroy the project files. By using any part of the contents contained in the project download, you are agreeing to the following terms:
A. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes.
B. The Project Files (After Effects Templates) may be used, changed, and integrated in your work. You MAY NOT sell, redistribute, integrate any of the files in a template or give away anything in the project download. You must accept the After Effects Template “as is” with no express or implied warranty.
C. The Project Files (After Effects Templates) may not be used with or within a production involving development of illegal business.
D. The Project Files (After Effects Templates) may not be channeled to any third parties through networked processing systems.
E. You agree to indemnify us, Our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents and representatives, from any and all claims based on allegations which, if true, would constitute a breach of these terms and conditions from any and all liabilities, losses, damages, expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) and damages in consequence there of. We reserve the right, at Our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification, and this shall not excuse Your obligations under this Section.
F. These project files are royalty free and may be published, broadcasted and distributed across all media types.
60 Day money back guarantee
If for whatever reason a BlueFx product does not satisfy your expectations in any way, simply send us an email within 60 days from your purchase and we’ll refund you right away!
So, if for any reason you’re not happy, you can get your money back within 60 days. Simply contact us. We will always refund your money.
for customer support contact firstname.lastname@example.org